www.galilonline.com website efforts have been made to make the site's content accessible to the entire population.
What is an accessible website?
A website defined as "accessible" should provide a pleasant and comfortable browsing experience for everyone. This is a friendly site, available 24 hours a day for use by people with disabilities, disabilities and people who have difficulty operating the computer and the Internet.
An accessible site allows all surfers to browse comfortably and quickly and enjoy the content and services offered on the site in the best possible way.
The site was built in accordance with the accessibility instructions appearing in –
W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA
Use the accessibility menu
We use the "One Click Accessibility" plugin that helps make the site accessible.
What can be changed?
- Make the text larger to fit the screen
- Change the text to grayscale
- High Contrast
- Reverse contrast
- Change to light background
- Highlight links
- Make it a readable font
By clicking on the purple button, an accessibility menu will open with various utilities as indicated in the image:
- BY PRESSING THE "TAB" ON THE KEYBOARD YOU CAN BROWSE THE VARIOUS PAGES OF THE SITE AND EASILY NAVIGATE BY THE KEYBOARD.
- YOU CAN INCREASE FONT SIZE BY PRESSING ON THE KEYBOARD OF CTRL +
- YOU CAN REDUCE FONT SIZE BY PRESSING ON THE CTRL KEYBOARD –
- Operating Systems and BrowsersThe URL and various pages related to www.galilonline.comdomain have been tested on Windows and OSX operating systems in browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox in their latest versions. Report inaccessible contentWe make every effort to present an accessible website required by law,
Third Party Components – Google Map, Share Buttons,
Having trouble? Let us know!
We try to maintain and maintain the site at the best level. If you find and/or encounter difficulties browsing the site, do not hesitate to report to me at[email protected]email address or by phoneat 055-9704515.
We will take care of the problem and get back to you as soon as possible with details on how to fix it.
Details of the company's accessibility officer
Email : [email protected]
Date the statement was updated
Accessibility statement last updated on: 28/12/2023